Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tagged by Sacrifice4Allah


I've been tagged to say 25 things about myself....I'll try my best.....am kinda shy :)



  1. I love Chocolate

  2. I love Cheesecake, and any combination of chocolate AND cheesecake :P

  3. I love to read, especially Islamic books

  4. Favourite colours are purple and aqua

  5. I've been married once before

  6. I have no children, but would like to have 3 InshaAllah(so I need to find a hubby)

  7. I can speak Japanese (enough to get around)

  8. I love learning about Islam, and I try to learn as much as I can

  9. I have been engaged twice (didn't work out, Allahu alim)

  10. I love Chinese and Indian food

  11. I love Mango ice-cream( Jamaica's Devon House Ice-cream is the best in the WORLD)

  12. I like Peach Iced Tea

  13. I drink at least 8 glasses of water each day, take vitamins and exercise (sometimes I get these bursts of wanting to be healthy)

  14. I'm in the middle of a sewing project which I will post on my fashion blog if it looks 'acceptable' lol

  15. I am artistic and scientific at the same time, la hawla wa la quwata illa billah

  16. I'm shy at first but once I get to know you, I'll have you cracking up with laughter

  17. I have one 'big' little sister, I'm what some people refer to as short, lol

  18. I have a short attention span, and need to multitask so I don't get bored (ADHD???? naw )

  19. Back in the day I knew Vanilla Ice's 'Ice Ice baby' by heart....and MC Hammer's 'Can't touch this' lol

  20. I like knee high socks in different colours to match my outfits, black socks with everything does not cut it for me

  21. I am learning Arabic at home and in a class setting (still not so good though, InshaAllah I will get better)

  22. I have the best Dad in the WHOLE WORLD, Alhamdullilah!

  23. For a long time the Matrix trilogy were my favourite movies

  24. I have a thing for superhero shows, Smallville is currently my favourite (yes I watch TV shows sometimes, I havent reached to that level of 'No TV' yet....working at it , am down to one day a week now...Thursdays for Smallville of course :-), been replacing my need for tv with Islamic lectures

  25. I sleep with two pillows, one under my head and the other I throw my leg over, I don't know why but it feel comfy like that

5 comments:

  1. Your "love" very interesting. If you willing, visit or follow my blog please, "Sosiologi Dakwah" at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Salaamu 'alaikum,

    MashaAllah, your list was so cool, better than mine! MashaAllah you speak Japanese!MashaAllah!

    I'm going through the 'healthy' phase too!

    "I'm in the middle of a sewing project which I will post on my fashion blog if it looks 'acceptable' lol"

    Now that you have talked about it, i look forward to seeing it inshaAllah! You can't get out of it!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa alaikum salaam Sis,

    MashaAllah. Yup I posted the sewing project on the www.jamaicanhijabi.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MashaAllah, you are a creative sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MashaAllah Sis :), la hawla wa la quwatta illa billah.

    ReplyDelete